We hear it all the time from our fans: Yes, we want to own a FoldiMate, but it’s such a good idea, is there any way we can invest? After much consideration, we’ve decided to launch an equity crowdfunding campaign in partnership with Seedinvest. For the first time, we’re inviting you to invest in FoldiMate.
I’m not in the U.S. can I invest on SeedInvest?
SeedInvest generally accept all investments, though you may be restricted from investing in certain circumstances depending on the jurisdiction in which you live in and its local laws.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How do I invest?
Seedinvest is very similar to Kickstarter, but instead of receiving swag you receive shares in our company.
- Just head over to our profile on SeedInvest and click the “Sign Up To Invest” button.
- Choose how much you’d like to invest.
- Your funds will be transferred to an escrow account and ONLY when our funding goal is reached will they be transferred to FoldiMate in exchange for your securities.
Why should I invest?
Well first of all, because you love and believe in what we are doing and the vision we have for the future. Secondly, you want to become an integral part of our story and participate in the FoldiMate journey. Thirdly, you can see the potential financial benefits of becoming an investor.
How can I learn more about SeedInvest & Equity Crowdfunding?
Seedinvest is a leader in the equity crowdfunding space. Unlike other platforms, they vet each company they work with and only accept 1% of applicants. You can learn more about startup investing here: Seedinvest Academy. Or feel free to contact them at email@example.com.
How can I ask questions about the campaign?
- You can view the questions being asked by other investors on our discussion board on Seedinvest and ask your own questions. We will respond as quickly as we can.
- You can register to attend a live meeting with our CEO. Select a date convenient to you:
Spread the word
Please share this unique opportunity with anyone you know who hates folding laundry or loves to invest in cool startups that can make a difference. Help us to make history and reach our funding goal in record time.
FoldiMate Inc. is offering securities under Regulation CF and Rule 506(c) of Regulation D through SI Securities, LLC (“SI Securities”). The Company has filed a Form C with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with its offering, a copy of which may be obtained at: https://www.seedinvest.com/foldimate